What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A program that converts your movies and TV shows to small, great-looking video files that are perfectly optimized to play on different devices
- Provides you with an easy to use, 1-click solution, which eliminates all those complicated steps
- Includes profiles for ALL the common devices (190+), and new ones are added on a regular basis
- Proven to be stable and fast and does not require additional software.
- Converts recorded DVD, as well as commercial Movie and TV show DVDs.
- Scan selected folders for new files, and select them for conversion
- Gives you complete access to every aspect of the conversion
- Supports subtitles, language selection and Closed Captions
- With 40 MB hard-disk space + space for the created files
- Works without the need to install additional software
- Detects new DVDs on insert, and ejects them when done
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. DVD Catalyst 4 scores 74.18/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.tools4movies.com/purchase/cb_pitch.html, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $9.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: tools4movies.com you’ll also be taken through to tools4movies.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. This time though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)